A brief overview of my career
After establishing a career in photography I moved into cinematography and have been filming broadcast and corporate productions for over 20 years.
As a DOP and Lighting Cameraman I have worked on several award winning productions.
I am highly versatile having worked worldwide and on many diverse projects, including filming in a zero gravity simulation, across oceans, through deserts, rain forests, the Favelas of Brazil, and even brain surgery in operating theatres.
I’m fully adaptable to the technical and creative demands of each project, whether it’s shooting single camera or multi-camera studio-based projects. I am happy working either as part of a team or independently, left to my own resources. I fully understand the need for communication and the ability to have a true empathy with the contributor and subject matter whatever the conditions in order to successfully realise the aims of any given project.
I have been fortunate to work alongside some very talented people over the years and feel proud to have worked on a number of award winning programmes including:
The Great British Bake Off – BBC1 & BBC2
- BAFTA – 2016 Features winner – Series 6
- NTA – 2016 Challenge Show – Series 6
- NTA – 2015 Skills Challenge Show Series 5
- Broadcast – 2015 Best popular Factual – Series 5
- BAFTA – 2013 Features winner – Series 3
- RTS West – 2013 Features and Factual – Series 3
- Press Guild – 2013 Best Factual – Series 3
The Hidden Jihad
- Nat West EMMA – 2003 Best TV Documentary – Channel 4
- EMMY – 1999 Best International Arts Documentary – Channel 4
Please use this form to send an email.
You can also reach me on:
Mobile (direct): +44 (0) 7771 596 730
Landline (office): +44 (0) 1453 547 435